Monday, July 4, 2011

Stairs

Just wanted to make a quick note to follow up on my goals that I set to lose my last 10 lbs before my goal. I do still plan to blog more, but my computer at home is not working properly so that has made it challenging.

Anyhoo, I got out and did some stair training to prepare for my first outing on the Grouse Grind trail, which I plan to do for the first of 5 times on July 16. I think that I am ready for going up the trail, but I am pretty thankful that I get to take a gondola down since I am SO SORE today! I did the stairs for a solid hour on Saturday and I can still barely walk. I can still go up stairs just fine, but down is torture. I went and did the "1001 steps" trail in Surrey (there are really only about 300 or so though) and I plan to go back out there and train some more. It is a good place to go, and not too far from home. It is also very pretty, see a few pics below.





No comments:

Post a Comment