Monday, July 11, 2011

Seawall Adventure

One of my friends had a great idea to bike the Stanley Park seawall so my son and I came along as well. There was a free music festival there also which was pretty fun, but it was very hot so we mostly stuck to the bikes. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Started out at my friend's place in North Vancouver, what a view! Stanley Park is behind my right shoulder.


Relaxing in the sun at Summer Live.


Lions Gate Bridge behind me.

He looks happy but he whined most of the way after the halfway mark. He did very well considering it was a long ride for him.

Feeling pretty good about how I look in this picture. I need to tone up my arms, but other than that I think I'm looking pretty good!

Do we really have to keep going Mom???

 I did take pity on him and let him stop at the beach for a bit.

And a well deserved snack on the Seabus after.

Back over to North Vancouver, a successful active day for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment