Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 or 8??

So the great news is that my boyfriend got a full time job working at a pub that is very close to home!! He also still works at a different pub in the evenings so I have a lot of solo time on the weekends. He just started last week when I was too sick to get out of bed, so it was a bit of a downer to be alone, but this weekend I feel great and I also have my son so we are going to have a great time. I have my gym membership for my weekends where my son is with his Dad, plus I have peeps that I can hang with too.

Anyhoo, my point that I am rambling towards is that I tend to eat worse when I am alone since I don't usually follow a routine then. So my new goal going forwards is that I am going to start logging and planning out my food on the weekends just like I do on the weekdays. I am going to stick to more of a routine and eat before I get hungry.

I am maid of honor at a wedding in October and I have the dress all picked out. The color will be the Lapis. The only question is, do I order the 6 or the 8? The 8 should fit me now, but I am not sure if I can get down to the 6. I still have over 6 months to go, but what if I don't make it there? Ahhh, lol.

Screw it, I think I'll go for the 6, I only have to lose one more inch on each measurement. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment