Friday, October 1, 2010

Disneyworld Here I Come!

Hooray! Just 3 and a half hours until I finish work and I am on holidays for a week! I am planning to eat a lot of yummy food in Disneyworld, but I will be doing so much walking that I am hoping to not have too much damage on the scale when I get back.

I was down to 168 last week which is 3 lbs from the goal that I set for myself a while back so I am pretty proud of me. I didn't weigh in this week since I still haven't been doing any exercise because I don't want to push my surgical recovery so I probably didn't lose any this week and I am happy with 168 so why push my luck.

When I get back it is dedication time! I am going to really push and get some new goals in place to aim at for the end of 2010. I am so happy with my progress in all areas of my life this year and I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!!

See you all in just over a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment