Tuesday, October 12, 2010

9 Lbs to go!!!

Well I left for my trip a few lbs higher than I had hoped to be for the trip, but we ended up walking to much while we were there that I lost 4 lbs and I am now at 164! I didn't weigh in a week before I left so the 4 lbs reflects 2 weeks of loss and is fantastic!

My original goal was to get down to 155, something that seemed impossible to me starting out at 190, but here I am only 6 months since I joined MFP and I am almost there! I am now thinking that once I get to 155 that I might go for another 10 lbs, we will see.

My plan for the next little while is to do a lot of swimming, I need to tone up my upper body more and swimming is a great all over body workout that I love to do! I am going to purchase a swim cap so that my hair doesn't get too damaged. Other than that I am going to do a Bollywood fitness dance class in November, I am going to Rollerblade when weather permits, and I am going to continue to walk on my lunch breaks.

I am starting to log my foods again and I am really looking forward to eating lots of healthy foods to keep this momentum up! The rest of 2010 is going to be amazing, and 2011 yee haw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment