Let's review my August goals and see how I did:
Lose 6 lbs which will put me at 169! Well I am 169.5 as of this morning so close enough!
Swim 3 times a week I didn't do too well with that one, but I did go a bit, I am going to keep trying on this one. Since the weather will probably not be good enough to enjoy the outdoor pool I will have to aim for once a week I think.
Bike 2 times a week Again not so well on this, but I had a setback in my personal life so I am going to repeat this as well.
Walk on my break 3 times a week Pretty good on this one, except for the 2 weeks where I was super stressed.
Get my water intake back up to 100 oz a day Again I did quite well with this one, not the whole month but most of it.
Stick with my healthy eating habits Same as the rest, but I am back there now pretty much.
Do the situps challenge I am currently starting week 5 tomorrow, as well as I am doing the squats challenge.
Do upper body toning Haven't done this one, I will repeat it.
As always have fun!!! I did have a lot of fun this month, with the exception of the couple weeks where I had a broken heart. I went hiking a couple times (love it!) and did some swimming, biking and I have worked out with a new friend a couple times as well. All in all, taking into consideration the exceptional stress I was under for part of the month, August was a success!
Now for September I am going to make 2 sets of goals, pre and post surgery.
- Swim once a week
- Bike twice a week
- Hike once a week
- Walk on my break when weather permits
- Keep up the water intake of 100oz a day
- Stick to healthy eating and stay in strict food cost budget
- Finish situps and squats challenge
- Do upper body toning
- Exercise in the morning at least once a week
- Integrate my son into the exercise more
- Stick to healthy eating, be sure to shop before hand so healthy choices are easily accessible
- Drink lots of water
- Rest enough, don't push to exercise right away
- Start by going for small walks when I am ready
- Enjoy the downtime, do lots of reading and watch a lot of TV
- Get ready for disneyworld!!!