Monday, July 19, 2010

Wonderful Weekends - Fusion Fest and Harrison

Fusion

We had an excellent weekend, starting out at the Fusion Festival on Saturday and then the beach at Harrison on Sunday. It was a challenging weekend for my healthy lifestyle but I made some better choices to allow to stay mostly on plan the whole weekend.

I had my own personal photographer on hand to assist, my 9 year old son Daniel.

Fusion Daniel

I taught him how to take pics of himself. . . and it begins.


Tattoo

The Indian tent had henna tattoos, I had one last year too, I think they are beautiful.
Tattoo Done

Then we enjoyed the food and the wonderful sunshine! We had an empanada from Peru, Vietnamese Lemongrass chicken and Kenyan fruit.


Fusion Alli

Fusion2

Fusion3

Mmmm Portugese doughnuts!

Sunday was another great day, we headed to the beach! We packed a healthy picnic, Daniel and I had unsalted unsweetened peanut butter and honey sandwiches on whole wheat pita buns, cherries and lots of water. Daniel was busy digging a hole and getting buried in the sand.

Fusion4



Fusion5



Fusion6

Fusion7



Buried



Fusion7

All clean!
Then the wind brought over a little friend for him, he tried to shoo it away but it wouldn't budge! Luckilly its owner came over to rescue it.Fusion7

This weekend coming up Daniel is away at his Dads and John and I have a concert to go to on Saturday and Sunday we are going to rent a canoe! I love summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment