I am heading out to meet a couple of new friends tomorrow night. There was talk of berry picking and possibly a meal. I also suggested thrift shopping. I haven't gotten there yet. I need to go through my closet again and get rid of some clothes that I know I will never wear and make room for some new old favorites in a smaller size! My 12s are getting loose, can't wait to get back into some 10s! I have a couple that are not bad, but my midsection still needs more trimming. I am going to start doing daily bicycle crunches to help start defining my waist.
I have just under 2 months until I go in for surgery to have my tubal ligation. I am very happy with my decision but it is a major event and I am trying to make sure that I am in the best health possible and the best frame of mind. Anytime a person undergoes surgery there are risks, however in this case my Dr said that they are pretty rare.
So I had made a goal for myself to be at 165 by the time I go to Disneyworld at the beginning of October. Well now I am changing that goal to be there by September 17th. I am now at 177 so I only have 12 lbs to go. I would like to go crazy and suggest that I aim for 160, we will see how things are looking at the beginning of August.
This week has been challenging but I am very proud of myself for all the good things that I have done:
- I have been taking 2 Vega Optimizers a day for breakfast and lunch (plus 1 Vega smoothie for my snack)
- I have been doing excellent with my water
- I have been drinking homemade Passion Teas with Stevia
- I have done well with walking on my break even though it has been busy here
- I have kept my head held high (for the most part) with some challenging situations