Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 31 - Cleanse Day 3

I am so happy about this week and how well it is going! I feel energized and ready to take on the rest of my cleanse!

Exercise
I am not sure if I will be doing my counted exercises at work, but I am walking to the bank today and I hope to do the Wii active later as well.

Next Day Update
I didn't get a chance to exercise, our schedule was too packed :(

Food
I ate yogurt with Kashi cereal, a banana and an apple for breakfast, I have a kashi bar for my snack. Lunch will be a boiled egg and brown rice with veggies, and a few nuts. Afternoon snack will be a protein smoothie. Dinner is going to be chicken with brown rice and veggies most likely. I am already almost done water #1 for the morning!

Next Day Update
Dinner was scallops with brown rice and veggies, and I had some fruit leather bits and a few raw nuts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment