Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 29 - Cleanse Day 1

Well we had a pretty good weekend, I managed to eat fairly well and get in a bit of exercise as well. We went out to the Organic Grocer yesterday and I picked up a 7 day cleanse. It will work well with the eating schedule that I am already on, but I will just have to kick it up a notch with eating more fresh foods and no wine :(

1:15 Update
Feeling great today! Did a heavy workout at 10am then did a double lap walk with Tara. Daniel is going fishing at Green Timbers and John and I are going to walk the trails while he is doing that. I won't do my 2pm exercise since I have too much work to do and I will be getting more exercise later. Here is my new total:

  1. 1090 Crunches
  2. 850 Reverse Crunches
  3. 270 Squats
  4. 1560 Jumping Jacks
  5. 320 Wall Pushups
  6. 520 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 520 Rear Leg Lifts
  8. 180 Tricep Extension
  9. 180 Tricep Raises

Next Day Update
We got a ton of walking in yesterday, the cubs were fishing on the far side of the lake so we had a good walk just to get him there and pick him up, but we also did even more walking in the trails and it was fun!

Food
Breakfast was my flax oatmeal, a banana an apple and a few roasted almonds. Snack will be a kashi bar and lunch will be broccoli salad, afternoon snack will be a protein smoothie. Dinner will be brown rice, chicken marinated in lemon and garlic and raw veggies. I am excited about this week and the healthy food that I am going to eat!!!

Next Day Update
Stayed on track with the diet and went shopping for more healthy food for the cleanse. We kinda screwed up with the pills that we were supposed to take and when yesterday but today we have it under control. Oh and we had cleanse tea at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment