Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 28 After the Fact

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but I did do exercise, I will post my total on Monday since I left my #s on my desk, but I did also get out for a walk with Tara again.
Monday Update
Here is my new total:
  1. 930 Crunches
  2. 730 Reverse Crunches
  3. 240 Squats
  4. 1510 Jumping Jacks
  5. 275 Wall Pushups
  6. 480 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 480 Rear Leg Lifts
  8. 120 Tricep Extension
  9. 120 Tricep Raises
Food
I had oatmeal for breakfast, didn't get a chance for a snack, lunch was lean cuisine thai rice chicken and I didn't get a snack until I got home at 3 and I had multigrain pita chips with Daniel. I had multigrain pizza for dinner.

I won't be back online till Monday, but I will be doing my best to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment