Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 26 After the Fact

I was very busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to come on here, but I had a good day.

Here is my new exercise total:
  1. 680 Crunches
  2. 550Reverse Crunches
  3. 180 Squats
  4. 1440 Jumping Jacks
  5. 205 Wall Pushups
  6. 370 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 370 Rear Leg Lifts

Food
I had oatmeal for breakfast and lean cuisine thai chicken for lunch, I didn't have any snacks since I was too busy. I was lightheaded when I got home, I will have to make sure to have my snacks! I bought a new protein smoothie but I forgot to bring it today. When I got home I had some cinnamon pita chips. For dinner I made turkey nuggets with hemp protein and yam fries. I later had some licorice allsorts and 2 cookies. I had lots of water, PGX and a cleanse tea as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment