Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 21



TGIF again!!! I am working 6-2 today so I was up super early but it will be nice to leave at 2! I was a bit crazy with the jumping jacks yesteday, today I will be less crazy but I still plan to get some exercise in. I would also like to have a sauna today, I was too lazy yesterday.

Exercise
10:45 Update

I am going to walk to the IGA soon to get my lunch, I am thiking chicken ceasar, mmm. I did my exercises a while back, here are my new totals:

  1. 470 Crunches
  2. 410 Reverse Crunches
  3. 140 Squats
  4. 1315 Jumping Jacks
  5. 155 Wall Pushups
  6. 290 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 290 Rear Leg Lifts
11:50 Update
Walked to IGA and back, 35 mins! YAY!!!
Next Day Update
Jumped on the trampoline with Daniel

Food
Stopped at Starbucks this morning for a passion tea that I have now intergrated into my water bottle. I also got a multigrain bagel and I used less than a pack of cream cheese on it. I am doing pretty good with water this morning though it is hard to tell how much I have ddrank since I added my tea. I will jsut keep drinking and consider this my first bottle, I am halfway through it.
10:45 Update
I am halfway through water #2 and I had carrots for a snack.
11:50 Update
I had a yum chicken ceasar, I didn't use all the dressing and it was a reasonable portion. I also bought a bag of mixed veggies that I will munch on, I already had cauliflower.
Next Day Update
Did really well last night, I had some cheese and veggies, and then I made a naan pizza for dinner. I had a bit of liquorice later in the evening and lots of water, oh and 2 jello shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment