Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 18



Why so early??? Oh well at least I will be off work early and able to go back to bed!!! I am feeling pretty good today and I am even going to do some extra early morning exercise, woo hoo!!! I won't post it to my total until after my 10 am exercise though just to make it easier.

Exercise
2:40 Update
I had a super busy day so I haven't had time to post, but I did my early exercise plus the other 2 times so I RULE!!! Here is my new total:
  1. 270 Crunches
  2. 270 Reverse Crunches
  3. 105 Squats
  4. 240 Jumping Jacks
  5. 110 Wall Pushups
  6. 200 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 200 Rear Leg Lifts

Food
We went to superstore yesterday and I bought some of their organic oatmeal, GROSS!!! I managed to get it all down but it tasted funky and the water didn't absorb all into the oats, I think that I might return the rest of the box, yuk! But I took my PGX and I filled up the water so I am off to a good start for the day!
2:40 Update
I didn't have a morning snack, BAD! Then I had chinese for lunch, but I had soup and chop suey so that is still good, I am on water #3 and I am going to have another snack right now. . .fiber cookies it is!
Next Day Update
Had a good night last night, went out shopping and to the library with Daniel. I had 2 babydel cheese after work for a snack then I had spinach dip and a multigrain bun for dinner. I left my water bottle at work but I still drank lots. I also had a passion tea lemonade and I added some wine to it once it was part empty.

Water total:
7.5L

No comments:

Post a Comment