Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 17 and May Goals


Ok ok, here we are with another Monday. I feel pretty good though, and I am thinking that I am starting to see a difference in my body, even in the spot that I want to see it, in my gut and muffin top! I am going to keep at it. I missed a couple of my goals for last month, with the leg lifts, but I did amazing and I am happy with myself. This month I am going to focus on continuing to eat on my schedule and get as much exercise as I can. I will set some goals after my 10am exercise break.

Exercise
11am Update

Starting off fresh for the lovely month of May!


  1. 80 Crunches

  2. 60 Reverse Crunches

  3. 20 Squats

  4. 40 Jumping Jacks

  5. 20 Wall Pushups

  6. 50 Side Leg Lifts

  7. 50 Rear Leg Lifts

I am going to add some new stuff soon but until then I am going to at least do these, here are my goals for May:

  1. 3400 Crunches

  2. 2600 Reverse Crunches

  3. 850 Squats

  4. 1700 Jumping Jacks

  5. 850 Wall Pushups

  6. 2000 Side Leg Lifts

  7. 2000 Rear Leg Lifts
  8. **Starting May 13 - 800 Tricep Extensions
  9. **Starting May 13 - 800 Tricep Raises

I can do it!!!!!!!!

2:15 Update
I didn't totally feel like moving my ass but I did and here is my new total:

  1. 170 Crunches
  2. 130 Reverse Crunches
  3. 45 Squats
  4. 90 Jumping Jacks
  5. 45 Wall Pushups
  6. 100 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 100 Rear Leg Lifts

Food
I am out of oatmeal again, I need to hit up the grocery store later. I am going to have a protein smoothie, and I am going to chug back a bunch of my water.
11am Update
I am still needing a small snack, I am behind today! I am thinking a couple of fiber cookies. Lunch I am thinking chicken wrap would be good, or chinese (soup and chop suey, yummy veggies) either way it will be a good choice.

I am on water bottle #2 for the day, I need to drink at least 3L a day so I am setting a goal of 65L for the month, I will be mainly only counting on the weekdays so if I add in weekends I will easily beat this!

2:15 Update
Lunchtime I ended up having a chicken wrap, I didn't have my snack so I was super hungry, but after the wrap I was good. I am now going to have the cookies for my afternoon snack. I am on water #3 and I will finish it before I leave here.

Next Day Update
Last night was not too bad, we didn't eat dinner until late in the evening, but I made a turkey lasagne with all low fat cheese and also extra veggies in the sauce and whole wheat pasta, mmm!

Water total:
3.5L

No comments:

Post a Comment