Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 9


Day 9 and feelin' fine! TGIF!!!!


Exercise
Boy oh boy am I sore! I killed it on the mountain yesterday so it is all worth it! I am not sure how much exercise I will do today, but I will do something I am sure.
10:30 Update
Sore or not I still did some exercises, although I have shopping to do at lunch so no walk today (although I will be walking around doing my shopping so it is better than sitting on my ass!)
New total:
  1. 1080 Crunches
  2. 495 Reverse Crunches
  3. 305 Squats
  4. 620 Side Leg Lifts
  5. 520 Rear Leg Lifts
  6. 200 Calf Raises
  7. 330 Wall Pushups
  8. 50 Jumping Jacks
Food
I had organic oatmeal with flax today almost forgot the PGX so I will take it now. . .ahh there we go. I am not sure what I will eat for lunch, I have lots of snacks here though.
10:30 Update
I had chocolate fiber cookies for a snack, I was on the phone with John and he suggested veggies, but I don't have any here at work, maybe I should get some! I am halfway through water #2!
1:15 Update
Lunch was productive, I got a new 1L water bottle (pink!) and I also got some veggies, hummus and spelt pasta at the market. I also got a chicken tandoori wrap (sooooooo good!!) but I only ate half then I ate a mini cucumber, carrots and a tbsp of hummus. I will eat the rest of my wrap at 2:30 for my snack. I plan to finish my liter of water by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment