Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 6

Exercise
10:30 Update
Here is my new total after today, I am starting to feel a bit sore so I didn't push it too hard today. I am going to get out for a walk even though it is gloomy out, but I may not get the chance to do my afternoon exercises since I have people coming into the office today.
  1. 690 Crunches
  2. 345 Reverse Crunches
  3. 225 Squats
  4. 265 Wall Pushups
  5. 400 Side Leg Lifts
  6. 380 Rear Leg Lifts
  7. 140 Calf Raises

12:40 Update
Just got back from my 20 min walk. It is gloomy out today but no rain for my walk, yay! I will try to get my 2pm in, otherwise I may also try to finally try out some of my new wii exercise stuff later (and it's an excuse to try on my new workout gear!) Tomorrow we are planning to do yoga after work and Thursday we are planning to head up to Grouse for SKIING!!!!! But if we do go up there, I will be getting a nice meal and I won't even worry about the calories (too much) since I will deserve it for all this exercise!

3:20 Update
I managed to sneak in a bit of exercise but not too much sadly. . .

  1. 780 Crunches
  2. 405 Reverse Crunches
  3. 230 Squats
  4. 265 Wall Pushups
  5. 400 Side Leg Lifts
  6. 380 Rear Leg Lifts
  7. 140 Calf Raises


Food
This morning I had apple cinnamon organic oatmeal, it was a bit on the sweet side but at least it is filling and fairly healthy. I am halfway through my first water, I will kick it back and move on to #2.

10:30 Update
Well it is snack time, I think that I will try the new chocolate fiber cookies that I bought. I am almost finished water #2 now I will finish it and get another after my snack.

12:40 Update
Lunch was the same as yesterday, but if you find something healthy that you like why fight it? It was the thai chicken noodle lean cuisine. I took my PGX and I am now halfway through water #4!!!! Afternoon snack will be my protein smoothie and I will check in again after work. I have the house to myself tonight, and Lost and Glee are on, and I may have a glass of wine or 2. Yay for me time!

Next Day Update
Well last night I was lazy since I had to go out and buy safety shoes for work I ended up going to wendy's. I got a grilled chicken and I threw away half of the bun and a side ceasar that I only used a bit of the dressing. I had a large glass of wine and a bit of candy as well. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment