Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 4

Busy day and I am taking a bit of a break from blogging, but here is my new total:

  1. 390 Crunches
  2. 160 Reverse Crunches
  3. 120 Squats
  4. 240 Side leg lift
  5. 240 Rear leg lift
  6. 150 Wall pushups
  7. 70 Calf Raises
Also we went for a 30 minute bike ride.

Food
Had a smoothie for breakfast then a tuna bun with shredded carrots, then homemade calzone with peppers and cheese. (My Mom planned pizza and I had already had it 2 nights in a row but I am healthy with it.) I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner, I took 3 PGX before each meal and I have had 3 glasses of water. I also had angel food with 1/4 cup ice cream and 1/4 cup custard for dessert.

I was bad later on in the evening, I had candy and a cup on sunchips. Not the end of the world but not great either. I will do better tonight. Nights are my harder times.

No comments:

Post a Comment