Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 3

Since it is Saturday I am not going to be quite on schedule today but I am still going to give it a go. I won`t be updating as much as the weekdays but I still want to stay on track.

I woke up around 10, and I did my morning exercises, here is my new total:

  1. 330 Crunches
  2. 120 Reverse Crunches
  3. 100 Squats
  4. 240 Side leg lift
  5. 240 Rear leg lift
  6. 120 Wall pushups
  7. 70 Calf Raises
  8. 120 Reverse Crunches
We are thinking about swimming today, it is rainy out and so walking is out sadly.

6:15 Update
We did get out for a 30 min walk, the weather cleared up! I am going to do some more exercises once John goes to work.

10:36 Update
I was lazy this evening and didn't do any more exercise, but I still did over 30 mins today so I am happy.

Food
I took my PGX this morning then I had a cup of soy chai. I am thinking smoothie and a sandwich for lunch in about an hour. John made smoothies yesterday then froze them and it is frozen solid now and he is trying to figure out how to make it work. I am a bit pooped today, still not caught up on sleep, but I don`t have Daniel this weekend so I can relax.

6:15 Update
We had the smoothies, it was almost more like frozen yogurt or a sorbet, but it was yum and healthy it had flax and almonds in it too (ground up). Then we went to T&T and I got a chinese chicken salad, super yum and healthy. I need to drink some more water today though, and I need to eat some dinner soon too. I have a california roll that I picked up at the T&T so I am golden.

10:36 Update
I ended up eating pizza again, I am so bad. But saturdays are tough for me, I get a lot of anxiety and I also had a glass of wine. I had a frozen Dr Oetker pizza which is not the worst thing in the world, and it had veggies on it so that is good. I need to drink a large glass of water or 2 since I didn't drink enough today.

No comments:

Post a Comment