Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 14

Today has been a super busy day! I had CPR training so I was busy all morning, I had oatmeal for breakfast but didn't get my snack. I had tons of water, I am still working on bottle #3 though. I had booster juice whole wheat quesadilla and a small smoothie (one of the low cal ones) I haven't had my afternoon snack yet, but I think I will have some carrots anc cucumber, I am out of hummus yesterday. I have no time to exercise here today, I will see what I can do at home. Tomorrow I am right back on track!

Last night we were bad again, we did get some good R rated exercise (I am so much more capable now that I am getting fit!) but then we shared the last piece of cake and then got indian food. I watched my portion pretty well though. I had a glass of red wine with dinner as well.

I took my PGX though, and I also had some cleanse tea before bed to even out some of the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment