Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 13

Uh oh, day 13 might be unlucky! I am pretty hopeful that it will not be though. I am all packed up for yoga after work, I already had a healthy breakfast, and I am in a good mood. I am a bit tired since John got home from work at 2:30 and it took me a while to get back to sleep after that. I will take it fairly easy today, but I will still get done what needs to be done.

Exercise

10:05 Update
Well I was all ready to go again before my alarm even went off for exercise, here is my new total:


  1. 1515 Crunches
  2. 820 Reverse Crunches
  3. 420 Squats
  4. 830 Side Leg Lift
  5. 840 Rear Leg Lift
  6. 475 Wall Pushups
  7. 230 Jumping Jacks

3:15 Update
Got busy with a crazy day so I am behind but here is my new total:

  1. 1565 Crunches
  2. 880 Reverse Crunches
  3. 430 Squats
  4. 870 Side Leg Lift
  5. 870 Rear Leg Lift
  6. 490 Wall Pushups
  7. 280 Jumping Jacks

Next Day Update
Well it looks like it was an unlucky day, John was late so we didn't get to go to yoga :(

Food
Had organic oatmeal with flax this morning, took my PGX and I am halfway through my first water. I sound a bit repetitive don't I?

10:05 Update
Well I think that I will have veggies and hummus again, it is so yum!

3:15 Update
I didn't even eat lunch until 2:00, I had a jerk come in and stress me out and he took up a bunch of my time as well. I did finally get out and I got a small flatbread pizza from quiznos, I had BBQ chicken and I asked for no bacon, so not too bad. I am on water #3 as well so that is great! Can't wait for yoga, and I think that John is preprepping some greek for diner, mmm!

Next Day Update
Greek was yum and I didn't eat too much of it, we had only the chicken and some roasted mini potatoes and homemade tzaiki with lots of cucumbers in it. I had 2 or 3 glasses of wine as well, bad Alli! Oh well, the worst part is we also had some chocolate cake. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment