Thursday, February 11, 2010

Checkin in

I haven't been on here at all, bad Alli! Well I thought I would check in with my goals, fuck everything else!

Goals for January
Pack lunches at least 4 days a week - Done!
Eat breakfast every day Pretty much - done!
Finish Math 11 with an A - DONE!!!!
Finish organization of my suite - Getting there
Get on the Wii fit with my new fitness games at least 3 x a week- FAIL
Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day - I have been improving on this but I still need to work on it.
Take Me time at least once a week -Not really but I have a bit
Read a book each week - Not great on this one but I am back on track with reading
Get out for a walk at least 2x a week - Touch and go, I have been walking more but not enough yet
Stay on budget - Not bad but could be better
Make a list of goals for February - oops, and the month is almost over
Get in shape for BIG WHITE!!!!! - so so, I could be better but I am not bad
I need to make sure that I come on here and make myself accountable. I have done well over the last few months, but I can do better!!!

I need to make some goals for March, but we will see how the next couple weeks go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment