Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Januaray Goals

Well I stopped making the goals on here but I have done reasonably well with staying on task with them.

I lost 8lbs since I started making the goals (although I haven't weighed in since xmas) but this week I am back on track and doing really well. I will do some measurements in about a month.

Goals for January


  • Pack lunches at least 4 days a week
  • Eat breakfast every day
  • Finish Math 11 with an A
  • Finish organization of my suite
  • Get on the Wii fit with my new fitness games at least 3 x a week
  • Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
  • Take Me time at least once a week
  • Read a book each week
  • Get out for a walk at least 2x a week
  • Stay on budget
  • Make a list of goals for February
  • Get in shape for BIG WHITE!!!!!

I need to make sure that I come on here and make myself accountable. I have done well over the last few months, but I can do better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment