Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Like Books?

So I have 2 blogs, this one (obviously) and a book review site. I am part of a community project where we read and review books. I am aiming for 52 this year, I tried last year but I came a bit short so I am giving it another go this year. I am right on target this year at the halfway point and pretty pleased about that. I am very much enjoying reading, reviewing is a little trickier (it is hard to come up with ways to say that you liked or hated something and why). I think that I am getting better as I go along though.

Here is a snippet of my latest review, check out the full review here.

Alright so I have now finished book 8 in the Southern Vampire Mystery series by Charlaine Harris. My last review has all the links to the reviews that I have written for the other books in the series if you are interested. All Together Dead was trying my patience with these books, and as youthfulzombie pointed out in the comments of that review, the TV series is better than the books. That is mostly true, overall I believe that the show is better, but there are certain parts that I prefer in the books, mostly parts of dialogue and certain story lines in the show (hotshot for one) that are so much different on the show and not necessarily better.




No comments:

Post a Comment