Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 24

Monday morning again. I have a busy day today with inventory count being done.
1:30 Update
I have no time to exercise at work, but I have been doing so well that I do deserve a bit of a break.
2:30 Update
Well what a difference an hour makes, I finished my inventory and quickly did my exercise, here are my new totals:

  1. 570 Crunches
  2. 470 Reverse Crunches
  3. 160 Squats
  4. 1340 Jumping Jacks
  5. 175 Wall Pushups
  6. 330 Side Leg Lifts
  7. 330 Rear Leg Lifts

Next Day Update
We got out for a nice bike ride last night then I had a sauna, woo hoo!!

Food
I am having some organic oatmeal for breakfast and I am already working on my water.

1:30 Update
I had a turkey sandwich on ww bread with lots of veggies and no butter mayo or anything like that. I also had a bunch of veggies with a bit of ranch. I am almost done water bottle #2.

Next Day Update
I had melba toast for my afternoon snack and more water, then we had roast chicken for dinner, then I had tons of water when I was in the sauna. I had a handful of mini marshmallows for something sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment