Monday, June 11, 2012

Hiking - Burns Bog



So overall I had a decent weekend. My teeth are bugging me since I had some crowns put in and they are a bit wonky, I see the dentist on Wednesday so hopefully they can get it all sorted out for me. So I wasn't as active as I would have liked due to the pain, but I did get a decent hike in on Saturday.

I was planning to go back up to Grouse on Saturday, but I ended up running a bit late and I had to pick up the boyfriend so I decided to check out Burns Bog since it was on my way to Richmond and I had heard it was a good place to get some exercise.

I ended up doing a brisk 40 minute hike. I will be going back there for sure. There are enough hills to get a good burn in, but not so much that it is too challenging. It will be a great place to take my son, or to go on a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment